Why "Autumn Summer"?
- “Autumn Summer” is the English translation of Ryan’s German last name, Herbstsomer.
Where are you located?
- Our warehouse is located at the address below. Unfortunately we are not open to the public.
Are your products made in the USA?
- Yes! All of our products are hand made by our team of artisans in our Westminster, MD shop.
Can I add a custom name/date/message to an item?
- Yes! Most of our products can take a custom engraving. If they can, there will be a "Blank" or "Engraved" selection box right above the add to cart button. Select "Engraved" and enter your requested text in the box that appears.
Contact us for logo engraving.
Where does your wood come from?
- The wood for products with thicker wood (pens, coasters, wine stoppers) is hand selected from a local Annapolis, MD saw mill.
Our other products are made with wood veneer which is real wood cut into very thin slices. We use an outside supplier to source our American Walnut, Cedar, Maple, and African Mahogany veneer.
I'm interested in a wooden product that I don't see on your website - can you make it?
- Maybe - depending on the time of year we may or may not be open to custom projects. The chances are higher if you're ordering in bulk. Send us an email to find out if we can help!